Prize provider: Feref Limited
To celebrate the release of the royally hilarious The Queen’s Corgi on DVD and Blu-Ray ™ we’re giving 5 lucky readers a chance to win a copy of the film on Blu-Ray ™!
The Queen’s Corgi follows the adventures of the Queen’s Top Dog Rex – a spoilt little corgi who lives a life of luxury in Buckingham Palace.
When Rex winds up in a London Dog’s Home, surrounded by tough strays, he must learn that to become a true Top Dog, you have to earn it!
Starring Jack Whitehall, Ray Winstone and Sheridan Smith, The Queen’s Corgi is the perfect fun-filled family movie.
The Queen’s Corgi is available to download and on DVD and Blu-Ray ™ 21 October from Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
For your chance to win- just answer the following question:
What is the name of the Queen's top dog?
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via coupon in the magazine and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00 on 20/10/2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 27/11/2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 21/12/2019.
- The winner will receive 1 x The Queen’s Corgi Blu-Ray™.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone using details provided at entry before 27/12/2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Female First. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 7 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Female First of 69-71 Gerard Street, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, Lancashire, WN4 9AG.